Could you describe yourself as a people’s person? Can you perform under pressure and unsupervised? Are you well groomed and physically fit? Then you would be pleased to know that the South African Airways’ Airlink is looking for fight attendants between the ages of 21 and 28 who can also speak the English language without trouble.
What are the requirements?
- have own transport;
- have a Grade 12/Matric certificate, with a pass in English (minimum symbol D – Higher Grade or symbol C Standard Grade);
- be able to swim;
- be physically fit;
- be between the ages of 21 and 28 years;
- be a South African citizen and have a valid South African ID document;
- be able to work on your own without supervision;
- live not far from the airport;
- have customer care skills;
- be able to communicate in English;
- have weight that is proportional to height; minimum high of 1,55 metres and maximum height of 1,68 metres;
- be able to go through an extensively intensive training programme over a period of six (6) weeks, a series of interviews, assessments, security checks, a medical exmaination, psychometric and psychological evaluation.
How to apply
To apply do the following:
- Have a ONE page CV indicating a brief employment history, direct contact information (phone numbers and email address), and any other relevant information – include contactable references.
- Send the CV together with a motivation letter, and certified copies of Matric Grade 12 qualification and ID, and a recent full-length colour photograph of yourself, quoting Reference No.: FA- JNB & CPT -1013.
Send your applications BY POST ONLY (applications by other methods will not be accepted) to:
The Cabin Services Manager
PO Box 7495
(Reference No.: FA- JNB & CPT -1013)
Apply in time so that your application could reach Airlink before the CLOSING DATE of 27 October 2013.
If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People of ALL races and economic conditions may apply. SA CAA licensed and unlicensed individuals may apply.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns full copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.