The Gauteng Provincial Treasury has internship opportunities for the 2013/14 financial year, and would like to invite applications from unemployed graduates with qualifications in the study fields listed below.
Selected candidates will be required to enter into an internship contract with the Gauteng Provincial Treasury for a non-renewable period of 12 months.
Preference will be given to people with disabilities.
Successfully placed candidates will be paid a monthly stipend. The stipends will be paid as follows:
QUALIFICATION LEVEL STIPEND AMOUNT
Undergraduate degree/diploma R5 000.00
Postgraduate Level: Honours/BTech R5 500.00
Postgraduate Level: Masters R6 200.00
Tertiary (undergraduate & post graduate) qualifications in the following study fields:
- Economic & Econometrics: Ref. number: GPT1
- Auditing: Ref.number: GPT2
- Taxation: Ref. number: GPT3
- Accounting: Ref. number: GPT4
- Public Management/Administration: Ref. number: GPT5
- Municipal/ Local Government Finance/municipal Administration: Ref. number: GPT6
- Financial Management: Ref. number: GPT7
- Public Policy: Ref. number: GPT8
- Social Sciences/Social Work: Ref. number: GPT9
- Human Resources Management Ref. number: GPT10
- Communications (Graphic Design, Media Studies & Journalism) Ref. number: GPTll
ENQUIRIES: Ms. P Foromo (O11) 241-0625 or Mr. H Shitiba (011) 241-0674
CLOSING DATE: 11 October 2013
Address your applications for the attention of: Ms. L Makgolane, 78 Fox Street or posted to Private Bag X 114, Marshalltown, 2107.