Do you have an N2 Technical qualification? Are interested in a learnership with mining giant Anglo American? The company is inviting applications for learnerships in mining disciplines at Kleinkopje Colliery in Mpumalanga. Learners will be trained in the following disciplines: Diesel Mechanics, Riggers, Auto Electricians, Electricians.
What are the requirements?
N2/N3 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Electricians a minimum N3 qualification (Mathematics , Engineering Science, Electrical Trade Theory and Industrial Electronics)
- Diesel Mechanics (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing and Diesel Trade Theory /Motor Trade Theory)
- Auto Electricians a minimum N3 qualification (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics and Motor Electrical Trade Theory)
- Rigging (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing)
- In possession of/ able to obtain a valid Certificate of Fitness
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record
- A valid K53 driver’s license without endorsements
- Certified copies of all documents must be attached to all applications.
Please note the following:
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment
- Experience in the mining sector will be advantageous
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
How to apply?
Closing Date: 15 November 2013. Ref No.: KK101/13PN