Are you an ambitious, flexible, self-motivated, pro-active, realistic and computer literate student with good communication skills studying towards a diploma or degree in any of the following engineering fields and requiring an experiential learning opportunity to complete your P1 / P2 training requirements: Electrical, Metallurgy, Mechanical, Instrumentation and/or Industrial Engineering?
Sasol is inviting applications from students currently in need of an experiential training opportunity to complete their degrees/diploma P1/P2 experiential learning requirements to apply for its experiential learning opportunities commencing on 1 February 2014. The experiential training will be based at Sasol’s Sasol Synfuels in Secunda, Mpumalanga.
To be considered you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be enrolled for a degree/diploma in any of the following engineering fields: Electrical, Metallurgy, Mechanical, Instrumentation and/or Industrial Engineering (and requiring experiential training to complete the qualification – proof required);
- A passed Grade 12/Matric with an aggregate symbol C;
- As part of the selection process, you will also have to pass medical and security checks and psychometric evaluation.
How to apply?
The application process is online. Have scanned copies of the following documents ready:
- ID document;
- Matric Certificate;
- an up-to-date Transcript of Academic record; and
- proof of experiential training requirement from your tertiary institution.
Closing date: 27 December 2013
(c) The Bursary Bin owns full copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.