The recently launched National School of Governance – which is a replacement for the government management academy, Palama- is inviting applications from suitably qualified unemployed South African graduates for its 2014/2015 internship programme. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R5 185.80 for the duration of the internship programme (1 April 2014 – 31 March 2015). Interns will be primarily based at the offices of the National School of Governance in Pretoria.
What are the requirements?
To be considered you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- You must have a degree or diploma from an accredited Institution of Higher Learning in any of the following fields:
Communication and Marketing e-Learning Business Management Law and Education Training and Development Public Management Procument Management Human Resources Management Logistics and Facilities Management Monitoring and Evaluation Curriculum and Material Design Quality Assurance and Accreditation Financial Management
- You must have never participated in any government internship programme;
- Must have been unemployed for a period not exceeding 1-year since completing their studies;
- You must be young South Africa;
How to apply?
To apply please download the Z83 Application for Employment Form by click here or collect it from any public service department. Then fill it and return it – together with a comprehensive CV and certified copies of ID documents and qualifications – to the National School of Governance (NSG) on the following addresses:
|Postal Address:||Physical Address:|
|National School of GovernancePrivate Bag X759
Attention: Ms NC Sisiwa
|Hand-deliver for attention of Ms NC Sisiwa at:70 Meinties Street
- Preference will be given to individuals from previously disadvantaged groups who meet the requirements of the internship;
- Candidates with foreign qualifications are responsible for the evaluation of their qualifications by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA);
- Emailed, faxed or late applications will not be considered;
- The NSG reserves the right not to appoint interns; and
- If you have not heard from the NSG 3-months after the closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 January 2014
(c) The Bursary Bin owns all copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited