Bytes People Solutions is inviting applications from unemployed prospective learnership candidates residing in Pretoria or Johannesburg, four (4) of the five learnership programmes on offer are open to everybody (including able-bodied people), but the fifth (End-use computing) is only for people with disabilities. The following learnership programmes are available: * Systems Development (NQF 5) *System Support NQF5 *Business Process Analysis *Contact Centre NQF2 and NQF3; and *End User Computing NQF3 (For People Living with Disabilities).
What are the requirements?
You must meet the following minimum requirements before you apply:
- Have Grade 12/ Matric qualification with Mathematics and English passed with 50% or more;
- Have a good command of the English language;
- Be willing to attend classes and commit to the learnership programme for 12-months;
- Live in Pretoria or Johannesburg;
- Must not have a bad credit record and have no criminal record;
- Have good communication skills, be presentable and professional; and
- Not be studying.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership opportunity please send your up-to-date detailed CV, Grade 12/ Matric certificate and ID to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your application to 086 661 7083.
Closing date: Open through out 2014 (The sooner you apply, the better).
(c) The Bursary Bin owns all copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.