The Department of Correctional Services is inviting bursary applications from unemployed South African citizens for its 2015 Bursary Brogramme. The Department Correctional Services Bursaries for 2015 covers various study fields including primary health care (nursing), pharmacy, psychology, medicine, plumbing, electrical, welding, agricultural technicians, clinical psychology, and information technology among many other fields.
Which fields and qualifications are covered by Department of Correctional Service Bursaries?
|Qualification||Field of Study|
|National Diploma / Degree Honours||Agricultural Technicians|
|National Diploma OR Degree||Food Service Management|
|National Diploma||Information Technology|
|National Diploma or Degree in Nursing||Primary Health Care|
|Masters Degree||Counseling OR Clinical Psychology|
|Artisans: Diploma||(i) Welding(ii) Electrical(iii) Bricklaying; or(iv) Painting.|
What are the requirements for the Department of Correctional Services Bursary Programme 2014?
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be accepted to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution;
- Be willing to pay the minimum registration fee if enrolled at a tertiary institution that does not accept the Department of Correction Services’ sponsorship letter, if successful (The registration fee will be repaid to you during the course of the year of study).
- Be willing to work for the Department of Correctional Services on completion of your studies.
How to apply for the 2015 Department of Correctional Services Bursaries?
1. To apply DOWNLOAD THE 2015 BURSARY APPLICATION FORM BY CLICKING HERE (The Course Fee Outline will also be downloaded) and IF you need an example on how to fill the Bursary Application Form CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT.
2. Fill-in the application form and the course fee outline, attach certified copies of your ID, Grade 12 certificate, Highest qualification OR certified copy of your current transcript academic record if you are already studying at a tertiary institution. Also attach proof that you applied to a tertiary institution or that you are accepted for study at a tertiary institution, and a course curriculum OR a prospectus for your chosen qualification.
3. Return the application together with all the documents in Step 2 above to any of these addresses (You must hand deliver or send by normal post (NOT registered mail):
|GautengPost your application to: Ms. Sbongile Mkhuzangwe,
Private Bag x393,
Hand deliver to Physical Address:
Broll Building 1077,
Corner Festival and
Arcadia Street, Hatfield, Tshwane
(Enquiries: Tel 012 420 0190)
Post your application to:
Mr. Eddie Nhlengethwa
Private Bag x142,
Hand deliver to Physical Address
C/n Proes and Paul Kruger Street, Pretoria Central, Pretoria
(Enquiries: Tel 012 306 2100/2026)
|Western Cape Post your application to: Mr. Ngcanga FD,Private Bag x1,
Hand deliver Physical Address
Breede River Street
Monte Vista, 7460
(Enquiries: Tel (021) 550 6068 /78 OR Switchboard: 021-350 6000)
|Northern Cape/ Free State Post your application to: Mr. Charles Matsapola,
Private Bag x20530,
Zastron Street 103
(Enquiries: Tel (051) 404 0266)
|Eastern CapePost your application to:
Mr. Twani SV,
Private Bag x9013,
East London, 5200
Ocean View, Terrace
Moore Street, East London
(Enquiries: Tel (043) 706 7803/7840)
|KwaZulu-NatalPost your application to: Ms. Rajashree Moodley,Private Bag x9126,
Hand deliver Physical Address
Eugene Marais Road,
(Enquiries: Tel (033) 355 7303/ 7359)
- You have to either download the application form and course fee outline above OR go fetch it at the addresses listed above.
- Faxed, emailed or incomplete application forms will not be considered
- Any applications that come after the Closing Date: 11 July 2014 at 15:45 will also NOT be considered.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns full copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.