Export Credit Insurance Corporation of South Africa SOC Limited (ECIC), a Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) agency which “underwrites bank loans, supplier credits and investments outside South Africa in order to enable South African contractors to win capital goods and services contracts in other countries”, is inviting applications from graduates with a three-year tertiary qualification (e.g. Degree or Diploma) in either Marketing, Journalism or Public Relations for its Marketing and Communications Graduate opportunity at its Centurion, Pretoria offices.
What are the requirements?
- Be a South African citizen (or permanent resident -at the time of application) under the age of 30-years;
- Have a 3-year degree or diploma Journalism, Marketing or Public Relations (PR);
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Understanding of Marketing and Communications;
- While not a requirement, possession of a valid Driver’s License will be to your advantage; and
- You must also possess the following skills:
- Excellent article writing ability;
- Good research and internet skills;
- Understand advertising and brand promotion;
- Have an understanding of trade and business media;
- Ability to meet deadlines and use own initiative;
- Must work excellently in a team.
What will your duties include?
- You will assist in the coordination and branding events for the ECIC and its stakeholders;
- Maintain a picture library for the ECIC;
- Research and write articles for the the ECIC webstite and intranet site;
- Monitor the media and scan for coverage of ECIC and its programmes;
- Assist with the creation of creative advertising copy for TV, online, radio, outdoor and newspaper adverts;
- Conduct research on media establishments relevant to the ECIC and update media contact database; and
- Assist with other administrative duties in the ECIC’s Marketing Department.
How to apply?
Send you application, including your CV and copies of qualifications, to the ECIC by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27 June 2014
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. A medical certificate confirming the disability should be submitted as part of the application.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns the copyright to this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.