GlaxoSmithKline is looking for a marketing graduate to be based at its Bryanston, Johannesburg offices. Candidates are required to have a degree Marketing, Communication, or Business Administration. The ideal candidate is expected to have technical knowledge of media, advertising and market research principles.
What are the requirements?
- Applicants are required to have a Degree in any of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business Administration or Communication;
- Technical knowledge of advertising, market research and media principles;
- Understanding of general South African business and marketing conditions;
- Insight and understanding of consumer behaviour, attitudes and motivations;
- Good project management, strategic planning and financial skills.
How to apply?
To apply for this graduate internship CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 19 June 2014
(c) The Bursary Bin owns copyright to this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.