The National Nuclear Regulator (NNR) invites applications from Communication and Public Relations graduates with a Diploma or Degree in Communication and Public Relations or related field for their 24-months long Communication & Public Relations Internship.
The applicants are required to have knowledge of press releases and their construction, event management and knowledge of local government structures. The internship will be based at the National Nuclear Regulator offices in Tshwane, Gauteng.
What are the requirements?
- Have minimum of a diploma/ degree in Communication or Public Relations;
- Have knowledge of press releases;
- Know how to organise public events;
- Have knowledge of local government structures; and
- Be a South African citizen.
How to apply?
To apply for this internship opportunity at the National Nuclear Regulator CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 04 July 2014
Copyright on this text rests solely with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited