The Clicks Pharmacy in Campus Square, Johannesburg is inviting applications from South African candidates with a Matric/Grade 12 qualification for their Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme that will run for a period of 14-months – wherein learners will be trained practically (in the pharmacy) and theoretically. Applicants are required to have passed their Grade 12 with Maths Literacy OR Maths and English as passed subjects.
Learners will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the 14-months long learnership.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for the Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme at the Clicks Pharmacy in Campus Square, Johannesburg ensure that you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Matric/ Grade 12 qualification with 50% or more in Maths (OR 60% or more in Maths Literacy) and English passed with 50% or more;
- Be customer service oriented;
- You pay attention to detail at all times;
- Team work;
- Have literacy and numeracy skills;
- Know how to operate a computer.
How to apply?
To get more information and TO APPLY FOR THIS LEARNERSHIP CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 12 February 2015
© Copyright on this text rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.