South African insurance giant, OUTsurance, is inviting applications for its 2016 Internship Programme for a Graduate Developer from suitably qualified South Africans with a Matric Certificate and a relevent bachelor’s degree (see list below). The intern will be based at OUTsurance’s offices in Gauteng, and a monthly market related stipend will be paid.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for this internship programme you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a South African citizen with a Matric certificate (passed with flying colours);
- Have a relevent university degree:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science; or
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatic.
- Must have passed all your subject with 70% or more in university;
- Have a good knowledge of software and programming languages.
How to apply?
To apply for the OUTsurance 2016 Developer Internship Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 19 February 2016
© The Bursary Bin