The Thuthuka Bursary Fund of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) is inviting applications for its 2016 bursaries from South Africans who will be pursuing studies towards becoming Chartered Accountants (CA (SA)) in 2017. The bursaries are open to learners currently in Grade 12 / Matric, those who have passed their Matric in the passed two years. The Thuthuka Bursaries only fund relevent studies at the following universities: University of Cape Town (Bachelor of Commerce code CB011), University of the Free State, University of Johannesburg, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, North-West University (Potchefstroom Campus), University of Pretoria, Rhodes University, Stellenbosch University, and University of Witwatersrand (WITS).
What are the requirements?
To be considered for these bursaries, you should meet the following requirements:
- Be an African or Coloured South African citizen;
- Must be planning to obtain more that 60% pass (Level 5 or higher) in Mathematics (Not Maths Literacy);
- Must be either in Grade 12 or must have completed Grade 12 in the passed two years;
- Register for and pass the National Benchmark Test;
- Be in a financial situation that will be considered needy using the NSFAS means test;
How to apply?
To apply for the Thuthuka Bursary Fund bursaries please download the Thuthuka 2017 Bursary Application Form by clicking here.
Fill the attached form and return it together will all the required documents by post to:
Thuthuka Bursary Fund
P.O. Box 59875
Closing date: 30 April 2016
Should you have any questions regarding these bursaries please contact Thuthuka on 0861 072 422
© The Bursary Bin