South Africa’s Competition Commission, which is a an independent commission of the Department of Economic Development, is inviting applications for its 2016 Finance Internships from unemployed South Africans with a BCom in Accounting, BCompt or Bachelor of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting. Successful candidates will be based in Pretoria for the duration of the internship contract and will receive an annual stipend of R143 130.30 (equating to R11 927.53 per month).
What are the requirements?
You have to meet the following minimum requirements to be considered:
- Be a South African citizen with a completed BCom in Accounting, BCompt or Bachelor of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting;
- Must have not been employed permanently before;
- Be a consistent academic performer who achieved an total average of 70% or higher;
- Have great writing skills;
- Work well under pressure; and
- Be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
How to apply?
To apply for these 2016 Finance internships at the Competition Commission CLICK HERE
Closing date: 16 February 2016
Should you have questions please contact Mr Donation Shilubane on 012 394 3072 (during normal working hours).
© The Bursary Bin