The Gauteng Partnership Fund (GPF) is inviting applications from unemployed South African graduates with a national diploma or bachelor’s degree to apply for their 2016 Internships in selected fields related to the business units with the GPF. Interns will be placed on internship contracts and will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the contracts. The internships will be based at the GPF offices in Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, you have to meet the following qualification requirements:
|Internship type/ field of exposure||Qualification requirements||Reference Number for applying|
|Quantity Surveyor||National Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying or a related field||QS2016/005|
|Supply Chain Management||3-year National Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management / Sourcing and Procurement or related field at NQF Level 6 or higher||SCM2016/006|
How to apply?
To apply for this internship at Gauteng’s affordable housing partnership fund, you have to do the following:
- Download and fill in the Internship Application Form in full. Click here to download it.
- Attached a detailed CV, that provide details of your current skills, competencies and experience to the application form.
- Attach certified copies of SA ID, and your matric/Grade 12 certificate, degree or diploma, transcripts of academic record, and other documents (if any) required on the application form.
Then send these by either of the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (with Internship, field of exposure and Reference Number in the subject line, e.g. Internship: Quantity Survey (Ref: QS2016/005))
- Fax: 086 519 7830 (write Internship, field of exposure and Reference Number on the first page of your fax, e.g. Internship: Quantity Survey (Ref: QS2016/005).
- Hand-delivery: 82 Greyston Drive, 1st Floor, Sandton 2196 (for attention of HR Department)
Closing date: 12 May 2016 at 16:00
If you have not been contacted in two weeks of closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful. You will be disqualified if you canvass, provide fraudulent qualifications, information or documentation.
© The Bursary Bin