The City of Johannesburg’s municipality-owned water agency, Johannesburg Water, is inviting applications for its 2016 Internships within its Communications department from graduates holding 3-year qualifications in Public Administration, Social Sciences, Journalism, Public Relations or Communication. Interns will be placed on a 1-year internship contract and will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the internship programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a South African citizen below the age of 30 years;
- Must have completed their qualification within the past five years;
- Have a qualification as listed in the table below:
|Department where internship available||Number of interns required||Qualification requirements|
|Communications (Stakeholder Relations & Public Education)||01||Three-year degree in Social Science or Public Administration|
|Communications (Communications & Marketing)||01||Three-year degree or national diploma in any of the following: Communications, Public Relations or Journalism|
How to apply?
In order to apply, do as follows:
- Download the 2016 Johannesburg Water Internship Application Form (CLICK HERE to download) and then fill it in in full (Don’t write things like “On CV” or “refer to CV”, fill in everything that is required, or you will be disqualified).
- Fill the form in in your own writing (Do not use a typewriter or something similar).
- Return the form before closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10 May 2016 at 16H00
This internship is open to everybody; however, candidates with disabilities and female candidates will be given preference.
© The Bursary Bin