If you have a passion for aviation and want to combine it with your career choice, then Airports Company South Africa (ACSA) offers a wide range of career opportunities in it’s Internship Programme.
The internship programme is a work related learning experience for individuals with a degree who wish to develop hands-on work experience. Job applications are invited from graduates in the following occupational disciplines:
- Risk Management (A relevant B-degree in Risk Management / Governance)
- Engineering (BSc Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical Heavy Duty)
- Internal Audit (Relevant B-degree)
- Advertising (IMM, AAA, Vega Qualifications)
- Retail (Relevant B-degree such as BCom)
- Finance (Relevant B-degree such as BCom/ Business Management)
- Human Resources (Relevant B-degree in HR)
- Information Technology (Relevant IT-degree)
These opportunities will be based at King Shaka International Airport, Regional Airports, Cape Town International Airport, O.R. Tambo International Airport and the Corporate Office in Bedfordview.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- A relevant tertiary B-degree as specified for each discipline or a similar three year qualification.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
As an Intern at Airports Company South Africa, the Graduate will experience a level of responsibility that allows the individuals to develop new skills in the field and offers them training and supervision that facilitates learning and On-the-job training. The programme typically provide for an 18 months contract agreement
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Airports Company of South Africa Internship Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 19 August 2016
The Internship Programme is designed for highly motivated individuals with the ability to work independently in a highly pressurised environment. The ideal candidates will be keen team players with strong technical skills. This programme requires a high level of integrity with strong work ethics and values.
Internal and/or External: This position will be filled in line with ACSAs values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.