Henkel Adhesive Technologies is inviting applications for its 2016/2017 Internship from unemployed South African graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in either Cost & Management Accounting OR Financial Management. The successful candidate will be appointed in the role of Control Intern at Henkel Adhesive Technologies’ Alrode operations in Gauteng.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Cost & Management Accounting or Financial Management;
- Be able to read, write and speak fluently in English;
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook);
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Be an assertive and innovative person
- Preference will be given to people who currently stay in Alrode, or those who can stay there during the internship.
How to apply?
To apply for the Henkel Adhesive Technologies Control Intern Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified
© The Bursary Bin