Are you a fresh Graduate? Have you studied in Computer Science or Software Engineering with C++ and Java programming and development experience? Do you have an interest or awareness of IBM Bluemix? Join us! If you have an innovative and creative mindset. This is a 12 month internship starting in March/April 2017. Please review the role requirements for the internship and apply.
IBM Cloud Intern Role:
- Plan and co-facilitate Hackathons (with Marketing support)
- Create digital Bluemix content (blogs/forums/digital enablement)
- Contribute to digital city content
- Scan and attend local Ecosystem Development events (non-IBM)
- Build relations with startups and developers
- Register startups/developers to Bluemix/Softalyer
- Sign up startups
- Plan, run and facilitate regular Bluemix meetups
- Connect with Incubators / Accelerators
- Create Startups’ stories/references to promote inter/externally
- Create marketing assets for Bluemix/Softlayer
What are the requirements?
- Fresh Graduate or Masters in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Systems;
- Knowledge and usage of C++ and Java;
- Programmers / Application Developers;
- Interest or awareness of IBM Bluemix;
- Communication skills;
- An innovative and creative mindset;
- No experience required, however if you have less than 2 years experience you may apply.
How to apply?
To apply for this 2017 IBM Cloud EcoD Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified (Advertised: 7 February 2017)