South Africa’s state-owned power generator and Africa’s largest electricity producer, Eskom, is inviting applications for its 2017 Contact Centre Learnerships across several of its call centres across South Africa. The learnership is a 24-months programme wherein learners will be trained to become qualified call centre agents. A monthly stipend will be payable to the successful candidates for the duration of the learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have a completed Grade 12 / Matric qualification;
- Know how to use a computer;
- Have good telephone skills;
- Effective time management skills;
- Have customer service skills.
How to apply?
You can apply for a learnership at your preferred location from below by clicking on the corresponding application link:
- East London (Eastern Cape) – to apply for the Call Centre Learnership in East London CLICK HERE
- Bellville (Western Cape) – to apply for this Learnership in Bellville CLICK HERE
- Braamfontein (Gauteng) – if you want to do your learnership in Braamfontein CLICK HERE
- Bloemfontein (Free State) – if you are based in Bloemfontein CLICK HERE
- Durban, Westville (KwaZulu-Natal) – to apply for this learnership in Durban CLICK HERE
- eMalahleni (Mpumalanga) – to apply for this Learnership position in eMalahleni CLICK HERE
- Polokwane (Limpopo) – if you would like to be based in Polokwane for this Learnership CLICK HERE
Closing date: 24 April 2017 (some few provinces closes on 25 April)
© The Bursary Bin