One of South Africa’s leading private education providers, ADvTech, is inviting applications for its 2018 Teaching Bursary Programme. The bursary programme is open to students who will be in 3rd and 4th year in 2018. The ADvTECH Schools Division is committed to investing in the finest teaching talent to ensure that we continue to provide an excellent education in an environment where teachers and students strive for the best results.
What are the requirements?
With this goal in mind, we invite interested 3rd and 4th year existing students to apply for bursaries to cover full-time or part-time studies.
Fields of specialisation:
- African Languages First Additional Language
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase
3rd and 4th year students in Education
What we Offer (subject to specific criteria having been met):
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a recognised institution
- The opportunity to participate in a mentorship programme
- Where feasible, the completion of at least one essential practical work component at a school within the ADvTECH Schools Division
- The opportunity to earn supplementary income by participating in school activities e.g. as a sports coach, music coach or teachers assistant.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 ADvTech Teaching Bursary Programme for 2018 CLICK HERE
Closing date: 30 June 2017
NOTE: Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Programme will also be eligible for placement in one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division should a position be available upon graduation.