Are you an unemployed young South African with a Matric / Grade 12 qualification and looking for an opportunity to earn while you learn? The Banking Industry Sector Education and Training Authority (BANKSETA) is inviting application from young South Africans for a place on its Letsema Banking Service Advice Learnership Programme for 2018. Applications is invited from South Africans with a Grade 12 (Matric) qualification with English and Accounting OR Mathematics OR Maths Literacy. Successful applicants who successfully complete the learnership will receive a nationally-recognised National Certificate: Banking Service Advice at NQF Level 5.
What are the requirements for this BANKSETA Letsema Learnership?
- You have to have a grade 12 (Matric) certificate with the following:
- at least 50% in English; AND any of the following subjects:
- Maths Literacy (60% pass) OR
- Accounting (50% pass) OR
- Mathematics (50% pass)
- Be under the age of 35 years on 1 February 2018 (when you start the learnership) – in other words, you must have been born on any date AFTER 31 January 1983.
- Be fluent in English
- You must be a South African citizen
- Have a clear credit record (your credit record must be CLEAR – e.g. not handed over or defaulting on accounts)
- Have NO criminal record or pending criminal case(s)
- Be unemployed
- Must have never been in another learnership
- Must be available to start with the learnership on 1 February 2018 and be available to work even on Saturdays
- Must not be a current student either full-time or part-time.
What do I need to apply for this learnership?
You need the following documentation to apply:
- A valid certified copy of your Grade 12 Certificate;
- A valid certified copy of your South African ID Book;
- A certified copy of a positive recommendation or official testimonial from your previous school, learning institution or religious institution (e.g. church);
- IF you are disabled also attach a certified copy of a medical certificate stating your condition, and if you are disabled and do not have a Grade 12 please attach an equivalent qualification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS BANKSETA LEARNERSHIP?
You can apply for the Letsema 2018 Learnerships online line by CLICKING HERE (Please have scanned certified copies of all documents handy). NOTE: On “Application Type“, please select LETSEMA.
OR you can take your application to the nearest Kelly office by following these steps:
- Download the Letsema Learnership Application Form for 2018 by CLICKING HERE
- Fill the application form and return it together with documents indicated under “What do I need to apply for this learnership?” above to a Kelly office near you (the details are on the last page of the your application form).
CLOSING DATE: 31 August 2017.
If you have not been called by 31 November 2017 please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
All people under the age of 35 years on 1 February 2018 including people of all races, genders and people with or without disabilities are welcome to apply. Please also note that employment equity targets will apply.
© The Bursary Bin