At Rio Tinto you can explore and develop your personal and professional potential within one of the most dynamic and diverse companies in the world. Rio Tinto operates over ten sites across Africa, with operations as far afield as South Africa, Madagascar and Namibia; employing a diverse workforce.
Richards Bay Minerals is a mineral sands producer extracting titanium-iron ore ilmenite as well as rutile and zircon. Successfully operating for over forty years, RBM offers a scenic coastal lifestyle with great career opportunities through development, challenges and advanced technology. With a strong focus on the safety and wellbeing of our people, this dynamic environment offers a long-lasting career.
Our opportunities are located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Richards Bay. So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
We are offering full bursaries to students who are interested in pursuing full-time studies in the following fields:
• Chemical Engineering /Metallurgy
• Engineering (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical /Mining)
• Nursing Science
• Occupational Hygiene
• Town Planning
• Land Surveying
• Instrumentation / Electronics technologist
• South African citizen
• Matric with Level 6 Maths and Science , English Level 5
• RBM will only consider students who can provide proof of provisional admission at the institution of their choice for their preferred field of study.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 Rio Tinto Bursary Scheme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 16 September 2017