Sappi Lomati Mill is looking for a Mechanical Engineering Learner to provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies in his/her discipline of engineering on a 1 year contract.
REPORTING TO : Section Engineer
- Exposure to the Engineering field and make meaningful contribution to gain the required experience
- Ability to initiate, research, organise and develop projects
- Be knowledgeable in sciences such as physics/ biology to develop manufacturing processes
- Evaluating manufacturing procedures to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
- Structure problem solving
- Analyse data
- Technical/ Professional knowledge and skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 / Matric and either a B Tech / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- No experience required
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Only candidates unemployed or who require work experience in their relevant field will be considered
To apply for the Sappi 2018 Mechanical Engineering Graduate Learnerships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 11 December 2017