The largest stock exchange on the African continent, Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) (JSE Limited) is inviting applications for its JSE Empowerment Fund (JEF) 2019 Bursaries from top performing students who are studying towards a bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Accounting, Commerce, Computer Science, Economic Sciences, Financial Sciences, Information Technology, or Mathematical Science. These bursaries are awarded from the 2nd year up to the final year of study.
What are the requirements?
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be studying towards a degree in any of the following (currently in your second, third year or Honours level): Accounting, Commerce, Computer Science, Economic Sciences, Financial Sciences, Information Technology, or Mathematical Science; and
- Have an overall aggregate of 60% or more marks.
- Under graduate applicants must have achieved a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Post-graduate applications must have achieved a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- It is compulsory to fill in ALL the sections of the bursary application form as well as submit the required supporting documents.
Preference will be given to students completing the following qualifications:
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting Sciences
• Bachelor of Commerce in Economic Sciences
• Bachelor of Commerce in Finance
• Actuarial Sciences
• Computational and Applied Mathematics
• Risk and Investments
• Information Technology or Computer Science
How to apply?
To apply for the JSE Empowerment Fund (JEF) 2019 Bursaries CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 30 September 2018
© The Bursary Bin.