PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
What is in it for you?
- A 12 month graduate opportunity
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Be South African Citizens
- BCom Degree in the following disciplines: Marketing, Insurance & Financial Planning
- Average of 65% and above
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Outgoing, easy to work with people
- Ability to do presentations to an audience of people
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Acts with integrity and honesty
- Attention to detail
How to apply?
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our PSG website. CLICK HERE TO APPLY. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.
Closing date: 22 February 2019