As a Correspondence Management Intern, the successful applicant will gain exposure performing the duties and responsibilities:
- Mail batching, as well as processing outgoing and incoming mail
- Manage banking indemnity forms
- Maintain Correspondence Management equipment, materials and infrastructure
- Perform data gathering
- Provide assistance with admin responsibilities regarding archive administration (e.g. filing, retrieval and auditing)
- Receive and dispatch Archive Services files
- Audit and scan all files in the branch
- Submit a request and collect off-site files
- Perform switchboard functions as well as reception duties
What are the requirements?
Only applicants who meet the below eligibility requirements will be considered for this internship opportunity:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree, advanced diploma or national diploma in Business Management, Records Management or Administration
- Must not be working and have never worked nor participated in an internship, or any internship, for that matter, in the same field mentioned in the post
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for details
- Eager to learn and quick to absorb new information
- Basic proficiency with computers
- Knows how to prioritize tasks
How to apply?
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will need to submit the following documents:
- A certified true copy of Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- A certified true copy of undergraduate/advanced diploma in Business Management, Administration or Records Management
- Certified copy of SA ID
- Comprehensive CV
Be sure to read the application guidelines before submitting your application. Failure to follow the requirements and application guidelines will lead to disqualification.
- In your application, state the reference number (for this post, it is ) and the province for the internship on the subject line. For this particular post, your subject line must read Johannesburg CORRI17012020JHB
- Your CV must come with a motivation letter and must not exceed three (3) pages
Send all complete applications via email to: JHBinternship@raf.co.za.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 28 January 2020.
Keep in mind that if no feedback is received six (6) weeks after the deadline, please consider the application as unsuccessful.