Suidwes is a leading agricultural company with its Central Office situated in Leeudoringstad, North West Province. We have been supplying agricultural products and services for more than 110 years to customers in the North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, and Western Cape provinces.
This Learnership will be based in Schweizer-Reneke, and will equip the successful candidate with the following skills:
• Broadened Silo knowledge and skills.
• Occupational Safety.
• Inspection of the grain tubes as well as hygiene.
• Completion of Silo administration.
• Employee management.
• Ad-hoc tasks.
What are the requirements?
To be considered, you should meet the following minimum requirements:
• Grade 12.
• Should be able to work as a team.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
• Good language skills – should be able to speak, read and write Afrikaans and English.
• Reliability and hardworking.
• Excellent customer service.
How to apply?
To apply for this Learnership at Suidwes CLICK HERE
Closing date: 29 February 2020