The pension and provident fund management organisation of Africa’s largest power utility, Eskom, is inviting applications from suitably qualified unemployed South African graduates and final year students for their 2021 CA(SA) Training Programme. The CA(SA) training programme will be conducted for a period of 36-months. For the duration of the training programme, interns will receive a monthly stipend of R24 000 plus a study performance bonus.
With the EPPF CA (SA)Training Programme, you have the opportunity to rotate across the various departments, over a 3-year duration. You will also have access to mentors and versatile training and development opportunities to support your professional career growth. The remuneration is R24 000 p/m plus study performance bonuses. Applications for our 2021 intake are now open, with the commencement date in January 2021.
What are requirements?
- CTA Level 2 [Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting Sciences] or completing CTA Level 2 in 2020.
- Marks for 2020 [to date] over 50’s/60’s.
- Candidates with ITC and experience will be considered.
- Experience within the Financial/Commerce sector is advantageous.
- No previous application for this specific position.
- Citizenship: South African.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2021 Eskom Pension and Provident Fund CA (SA) Training Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 24 June 2020