The Industrial Development Corporation is inviting Matric/Grade 12 learners and current students in various fields to apply for their 2021 full bursaries to study at a South African university.
IDC has a bursary programme that assists selected learners who are academically talented but lack financial resources to pursue higher education.
The programme is a full cost bursary which funds: Engineering, Commerce, Science, Agriculture, Environmental Studies and Information Technology.
It covers the following study related costs:
- University fees
- Books and a
What are the requirements?
- Be over the age of 16 years but under 25 years;
- If you are in Matric/Grade 12 you should be aiming to pass your with an average of 75% or more;
- If you are already at university you should be having an average of 65% or more across your courses;
- Must be a South African citizen; and
- Must be studying or planning to study towards a qualification in any of these fields: Agriculture; Business and Economics; Commercial; Computer Science; Engineering; Environmental Studies; and Information Technology.
How to apply?
To apply for the IDC 2021 Bursaries online, please click here
Closing date: Unspecified