Are you a recent graduate under the age of 35 years? Are you looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience? South African National Parks (SANParks) is the leading conservation authority in all national parks, responsible for 3 751 113 hectares of protected land in 20 national parks. It draws its mandate from the National Environmental Management: Protected Areas Act, Act 57 of 2003.
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma (NQF6/NQF7) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
What are the requirements?
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/ NQF 7) under the below-mentioned discipline/ fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI)
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
|Diploma / B Degree in Human Resources Management with specialisation in Organisational Development and Design||Human Capital Management|
|Diploma / B Degree in Human Resources Management||Human Capital Management|
|Diploma/ B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management||Supply Chain Management|
|Diploma/ Degree in Accounting Sciences||Finance|
|Diploma/ /B Degree in Public Administration||Legal Services|
|Diploma / B Degree in Occupational Health and Safety||Risk Management|
|Diploma / B Degree in Information Technology||Corporate Information Technology|
|Diploma/ B Degree in Marketing||Tourism & Marketing Management|
How to apply?
- Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- All applications should clearly indicate the Park/Work Station the applicant wishes to be placed at, the relevant Division and Field of study.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend. SANParks reserves the right to offer Intern accommodation in the National Park as per the availability.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and a pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Closing date: 1 April 2021
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
For enquiries, contact Nomawethu Dudumashe on Tel: 012 426 5041 during normal office hours.