Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a mining learnership to apply. The learnership would lead towards a Blasting Certificate Underground Hard Rock (NQF Level 3). Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to supervise safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
What are the requirements?
- Have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate, with pure Mathematics and English Communication, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants with Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants with highest aggregate in pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants who achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
How to apply?
To find out more about this learnership and to apply CLICK HERE.
Closing date: 28 March 2021