Faurecia South Africa is looking for a Cost and Management Accounting or Finance graduate to support the Country Squeeze Controller. The Finance Graduate in Squeeze Controlling supports the Squeeze Controller with daily, weekly and monthly purchasing, sales and squeeze control functions, analysis and projects that are required by the business.
What are the requirements?
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a specialization in Management Accounting/Costing
- Academic results above 60% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% average over the duration of their studies
- Proficiency in MS Office Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- A prior experience in Management Accounting is a plus
- Understand standard costing, Bill of materials, and variance analysis.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and rigour, agile with figures
- Results-oriented committed team-player
- Willingness to grow in a high-pressure environment
- International mindset
- Fluent in English
- Available to commence work immediately if successful
- Fully mobile, for relocation, if required
How to apply
To apply for this finance graduate opportunity opportunity at Faurecia CLICK HERE
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR MATRIC CERTIFICATE AND DETAILED ACADEMIC RECORD OF YOUR TERTIARY QUALIFICATION.
Closing date: Unspecified