AEC Electronics in Kempton Park, Gauteng are inviting applications for their Electronic Engineering internship from newly-qualified graduates with either a National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electronics). There are three (3) openings for newly qualified Electronic Engineers to join the Quality Assurance Team, reporting to the Production Manager.
- Embedded C programming Microchip Processors
- PCB Layout experience
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Report writing and documentation
- Node.js experience
- Experience with Linux command line
- Experience with GIT Hub Repositories
- Able to work independently and provide feedback effectively as per QA standards
- Require a Bachelors of Engineering Degree in Electronics (B-Eng Electronic) or National Diploma equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience
- Newly qualified technicians welcome
How to apply?
To apply for the Electronic Engineering positions at AEC Electronics in Kempton Park CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified
Get more opportunities like this one in your email inbox or WhatsApp daily; SUBSCRIBE AT THIS LINK: http://bit.ly/BursaryBin