Bell Equipment is inviting applications for its Parts Trainee position currently available within its Tzaneen, Limpopo operations from unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 or ABET Level 4 certificate. Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance thereafter external applicants will be considered.
Full training will be provided for all duties listed below.
- Stores Maintenance ( Binning, labelling etc )
- Stock counts
- General Admin
- Grade 12 ( Abet Level 4)
- Computer Literate with knowledge of internet / email
- Good Communication skills, verbal & written
- Applicants must be able to use own initiative
- Must be willing to relocate on completion of training if required
- Have a valid drivers’ licence
- Previous experience in a parts environment will be an advantage
How to apply?
To apply for this Parts Trainee opportunity at Bell Equipment CLICK HERE
Closing date: 13 May 2021
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representativity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.