Are you a graduate with a qualification in Business Administration, Human Resource Development practices, Project /Education / or Public Administration or related field? Then this internahip at the Chemical Industries Education and Training Authority (CHIETA) might be for you. There are five exciting Internship positions for five ETQA Administration Interns within the CHIETA. The purpose of these positions is to provide administrative support to the ETQA unit and other business units within the CHIETA. These positions reports to the ETQA Manager. Candidates who meet the below requirements of the positions are invited to apply
Requirements: A Minimum of a completed Qualification in Business Administration/ HRD Practices/Project /Education / or Public Administration
Experience: Preferably graduates with no work experience.
Knowledge: Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
Stipend: R7, 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rands) on the 15th day of every month, less any income tax that the Employer is required to deduct in terms of the relevant tax laws
Skills & Behavioural competencies: Planning and Organisation Skills • Communication (oral and written) • Problem solving ability • Diversity awareness • Confidentiality, ethics, integrity and
professionalism • Detail orientation • Teamwork
Key Performance Areas
- Receive documents to be filed (includes day-to-day items, audit files and correspondence)
- Sort documents according to the specific departmental requirements
- Ensure that manual and electronic file identification registers are accurate
- Deal with requests for files from all departments
- Check documentation against data captured
- Capturing of Assessor and Moderator data on the Chieta MIS system
- Sending out acknowledgement letters after receiving documents from stakeholders
- Attending to provider/stakeholders queries
- Packaging and distributing trade certificates to learners and/or SDPs.
- Attend to any other relevant and reasonable tasks as may be required
- Conducting of first level verification on Learner certificates prior to submission to the Certification Specialist for final verification
Interested persons are invited to submit their CV’s by E-mail to email@example.com , (Indicating that you are applying for the position ETQA Administration Intern in the subject line) on or before closing date: 21 May 2021. If no feedback is provided to you by 30 June 2021, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.
CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity. Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and to undertake required assessments
CHIETA reserves the right not to make an appointment