Multinational professional services firm, and a member of the “Big Four” audit firms in the world, Ernst & Young (trading as “EY”) is inviting applications for their 2021 bursaries from South African Matric / Grade 12 learners or current students at South African higher education institutions who will be commencing studies towards a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field that leads to qualification as a Chartered Accountant. Students who are already studying towards a relevant degree are also invited to apply.
What are the requirements?
We are interested in individuals with strong accounting skills and the ability to build relationships — even across culture and language barriers. We will look to you for fresh ideas and perspectives, so you’ll always be expected to speak up with your opinions and questions. Are you ready to join a diverse team of professionals in one of the most respected global businesses around?
At EY, bursaries are awarded to individuals who we believe have the commitment to qualify as a Chartered Accountant and an academic record which indicates the ability to do so with due regard to financial need.
We are committed to growing and transforming the Chartered Accountancy profession. And importantly, we believe in your development from school, through university and into the world of work.
How to apply?
To apply for the Ernst & Young (EY) Accountancy Bursaries for 2021 CLICK HERE
- Attach a copy of your CV, ID and most recent academic transcript
- An EY recruiter and bursary coordinator will contact you for further information.
- Upon receipt of all information and documents, your application will be reviewed.
- Should you meet the bursary academic criteria, a recruiter will contact you for a virtual video interview.
- If your interview is successful, you will be offered a training contract (if you are not yet signed with EY) and then you will be offered a bursary agreement.
Closing date: Unspecified.
Get more opportunities like this one in your email inbox or WhatsApp daily; SUBSCRIBE AT THIS LINK: http://bit.ly/BursaryBin
© The Bursary Bin