Have you completed an N4-N6 Management Assistant certificate? Are you looking for an experiential learning opportunity? Ekurhuleni West TVET College is inviting applications for its Experience Training Learner opportunity currently available at its Tembisa Campus.
Vacancy: Management Assistant (ETL) – Tembisa Campus
- ETL TEM/8/2021
- Experiential Training Learner (Management Assistant).
- Capturing of student attendance registers;
- Capturing marks;
- Typing and taking minutes;
- Registration of students during enrolment;
- Filing of documents;
- General administrative work.
- N6 Management Assistant (N4-N6 Certificates).
Nature of appointment:
- 18 Months Contract.
- Allowance (R2500.00 per month).
Closing date for applications:
- Friday, 11 June 2021 (12h00).
Date of commencement:
- As soon as possible.
- Ms SA Kekae 011 925 1005/6.
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand:
- A NEW (effective from 01 January 2021 – those who use the old Z83 form will be disqualified) Z83: Application for Employment Form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form).
- Original certified academic record / transcript / certificates (N4-N6;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document;
- At least three (3) contactable references, with email addresses (no friends and family members).
To Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Tembisa Campus, 9 Morogoro Road, Esiqongweni Section, Tembisa, for attention: Human Resources.
Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: EXPERIENTIAL LEARNER – REF: ETL TEM/8/2021..
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.