Food Lover’s Market is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Accounting Intern at its Brackenfell, Western Cape offices. In this role, you will gain experience and learn essential industry skills by assisting our team with accounts payable and receivable. As an Accounting Intern, you will also post journal entries to the general ledger and perform administrative duties, such as data entry and filing.
What are the requirements?
- Active enrollment in a relevant post-secondary programme (e.g. Diploma or Degree in Accounting / Finance or related)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; including Word and Excel
- Interpersonal skills; including written and verbal communication
- The ability to be discreet when handling sensitive financial information
- A willingness to learn
- Analytical skills
- Symphonix system knowledge and experience (Advantageous)
- Sage knowledge
- Able to work in open-plan office environment
- Ability to handle monotonous and repetitive tasks with enthusiasm
- Friendly and able to work in a team
How to apply?
To apply for the 2021 Food Lover’s Market Accounting Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified
Get more opportunities like this in your email inbox or WhatsApp daily; SUBSCRIBE AT THIS LINK: http://bit.ly/BursaryBin