The Department of Human Settlements offers Internship opportunities to unemployed South African Graduates who wish to apply in the fields that are in line with the Department`s core business. Applicants must not have been previously employed in any Internship Programme or be studying towards a qualification.
POST: INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2021-2023
CENTRE: GAUTENG PROVINCE
STIPEND: R 5 000 PER MONTH
- Applicants must have completed a tertiary qualification at the National Diploma and Degree level in any of the below-mentioned fields.
- Must be between the ages of 18-35yrs of age and a South African citizen.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to interviews to determine their suitability.
- The successful candidates will be required to sign a 24-months Internship Programme contract with the Department of Human Settlements.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form with the following attachments: a certified copy of your matric certificate, highest qualification, ID document and CV. The Z83 form can be downloaded by clicking here OR be obtained from any Public Service Department.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED:
- Civil Engineering Ref NO:0001,
- Building Engineering Ref No:0002,
- Construction Science Ref No:0003,
- Construction Management Ref No:0004,
- Town Planning Ref No:0005,
- Architecture Ref No:0006
- Information Communication Technology Ref No:007
NB All other disciplines must be submitted in the offices nearer where you live.
The Information Communication Technology applications must be submitted at 11 Diagonal Diamond Building 4 Floor Room 404 JHB CBD.
ENQUIRIES & APPLICATIONS: Please be notified that applicants are requested to submit/hand-deliver their applications according to the geographical areas in which they live in Gauteng Province, applications from other Provinces outside of Gauteng will be disqualified, for details on where the applications should be submitted please refer to the attached table (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD) failure to submit accordingly will result in an automatic disqualification. Details on where the applications should be submitted.pdf
CLOSING DATE: 31 May 2021
We welcome applications from persons with disabilities. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us within three 3 months of closing date of the advert, accept that your application was unsuccessful.