Leroy Merlin is inviting applications for their Finance Internship position within its Fourways, Johannesburg operations from unemployed South African graduates with a bachelor’s degree in Financial Accounting or relevant field. In order to support the growth of this new company, we are looking for a Finance Intern based in Johannesburg.
- To accurately process, reconcile and prepare creditors invoices for payment.
- Build a good supplier relationship in respect to processing and payment items.
- To ensure that cashbook payments are paid and processed timeously and accurately.
- To ensure accurate petty cash disbursements, reconciliation and replenishment happen timeously.
- Prepare payment files and provide remittance advice to all creditors.
- Handle all supplier queries.
- Prepare an updated accruals list.
- Ensure all filing of supporting documentation are done immediately, accurately and securely in line with group and local retention policy requirements.
- Assist and support external and internal audits.
- All Ad hoc queries and requests must be completed within the deadlines agreed upon.
- Personal development in high level overview of what the company is selling and business concepts.
- Ensure that all administration such as annual leave, sick leave, overtime and expense claims are completed correctly in line with Policies.
- Complete all staff surveys, performance reports and plans as required.
- Ensure the company values are embedded in all actions and deliveries.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed and delivered within required timelines.
- Minimum Requirements:
- BCom Degree in Financial Accounting or similar
- Computer literate
- Numerical skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Deadline driven
- Honest and reliable
How to apply?
To apply for this finance internship at Leroy Merlin CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified
Get more opportunities like this one in your email inbox or WhatsApp daily; SUBSCRIBE AT THIS LINK: http://bit.ly/BursaryBin
© The Bursary Bin