Medtronic, a multinational medical technology, services, and solutions company, is inviting applications with a relevant degree for its communication/content development internship to be based at its offices in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for working with teams operating within a service group, or product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis, industry research, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Investigates and communicates potential opportunities for process improvement as well as potential project initiatives.
- Works with different departments including sales, marketing and business development to develop knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
What are the requirements?
- Revelevant Bachelors degree required.
- 0 years of experience required.
How to apply?
To apply for this communication internship at Medtronic CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified