Are you a graduate with little to no work experience? Are you hungry for an opportunity to learn and gain work experience? Then Pearson’s internship programme to be based in Midrand, Gauteng AND Cape Town, Western Cape might just be what you have been searching for! We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
We’re looking for the next generation of talented graduates to join our team for an unforgettable 6 Month internship. An internship at Pearson is an opportunity to bring your own unique perspective as a learner, together with your academic knowledge, technical skills, and enthusiasm.
As one of our interns, you will gain a comprehensive introduction to our business. You’ll be assigned to a team and work on real-life projects that bring our products and services to life. On the job training and professional development will be provided to enable you to contribute to the business.
What Does the Internship Program Offer?
- Successful candidates will spend 6 months working in a department at Pearson.
We are searching for interns in the following Business Units:
- Educational Product Development / Publishing
- Customer Services.
- Marketing & Corporate Communications
Please indicate on your CV which of the above business units you are interested in applying to.
- Interns will have a blend of accredited training and workplace experience.
- You will be paid an internship stipend of R 6000.00 per month.
Key Capabilities we are looking for
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- Solutions Driven
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Tech Savvy
- Be open to constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
- An always learning appetite
How to apply?
To for the Pearson South Africa 2021 Internship select the internship location you wish to apply for below:
Closing date: 18 May 2021
Pearson is committed to the principles of employment equity and in accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan; preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act and subsequent amendments thereto