Are you currently studying towards a bachelors’ degree or higher in any of the following and fancy an internship/vacation programme: Marketing, Customer Business Development, Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, Communications, Purchasing, Health Care and Information Technology. Are you interested in working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company? Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
The Internship is for those who have NOT completed their Bachelors’ degree studies yet. Our aim is to select exceptional students for internship openings who are seeking to develop their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders. Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for Full-Time employment upon completion of your degree. Hiring functions to choose from are Analytics & Insights; Supply Chain; Information Technology and Sales.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Marketing, Customer Business Development, Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, Communications, Purchasing, Health Care and Information Technology.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors’ Degree
- You’re available for the internship for 6 consecutive weeks (depending on your academic calendar)
- You demonstrate leadership skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2021 P&G Internships CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: Unspecified