Are you a Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering graduate? FLSmidth, the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries, is inviting applications for its 2021 Process TeamWork Internship
There is no shorter path to an exciting career than via our graduate internship. Many employees who joined FLSmidth through our graduate internship have gone on to take responsibility for important pieces of work that improve sustainable productivity, regardless of whether they decided to move into management or chose to become specialists in their respective fields of expertise.
As our graduate internship is driven by our business needs, FLSmidth South Africa (Pty) Ltd is in search of an Engineering GRADUATE, with a particular focus in the process testwork department.
We are looking for a smart, young, degreed graduate, who has excelled in their studies and are seeking practical workplace experience for a period of approximately 18 months.
This Process Testwork department focuses on performing bench-scale and pilot plant testwork on dewatering (thickeners and filters) and gravity separation equipment in the mineral processing industry. There is also exposure to process engineering and minerals processing plants. Employees are also expected to contribute to continuous improvement activities within the department.
To apply for this opportunity, send the following documents to the email address indicated below:
- Copy of CV
- Certified copy of your academic transcripts – mandatory
- Certified copy of your qualification
- Certified copy of your South African Identity Document – mandatory
- Degree or equivalent in a Process Engineering discipline – Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering.
- A strong, proven academic track record is a must-have.
- Be willing to travel both within Africa and Asia.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, proactive and strives for excellence.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills.
- Deliver results on time and meet customer expectations.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Quick learner and adaptable.
How to apply?
To apply for this internship at FLSmidth CLICK HERE
Closing date for applications is 19 May 2021
No late applications will be accepted.
FLSmidth promotes diversity in the workplace and preference will be given to applicants from designated groups.
Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, qualification verification and employment verification).