Rand Water invites undergraduate students who are interested in joining the Water Sector an opportunity to apply for the 2021 External Bursary Scheme for following disciplines:
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain Management :3rd Year: X2
- Records Management, Information Science: 2nd or 3rd Year: X1
- BTech or BSc IT in IT infrastructure, Cybersecurity & Operation: 2nd or 3rd Year: X2
- BCom IT, Informatics or information System: 2nd or 3rd Year: X1
- Diploma or Degree in Risk Management (Enterprise-wide risk management): 3rd Year: X1
- Diploma/Degree Risk Management (Business Continuity): 3rd Year: X1
- Masters/Honours in Cybersecurity, Computer Science: X3
- BCom/CIMA in Management Accounting: 2nd Year or 3rd Year: X1
- BCom in Financial Accounting: 2nd Year: X1
- BTech/BCom Internal Audit (Finance and Auditing): 1st or 2nd Year: X1
- Diploma in Accounting Finance: 2nd Year: X1
- Hospitality-Food and Beverage Management: 3rd Year: X 2
- BSc/ B Eng Electrical Engineering: 3rd or 4th Year: X2
- Diploma in Survey: 3rd Year: X1
- Property Valuation Expert: 3rd Year: X1
- BTech/BSc Civil Engineering: 3rd or 4th Year: X1
- BTech Water Care: 4th Year: X3
As a Bursar you are expected to complete qualification on Record time in line with Bursary Contract/Agreement.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- South African citizens;
- Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI);
- Have Passed Matric or equivalent and currently studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study;
- Meet minimum average of 65% and academic performance in the major subject;
- Not in possession of other bursary/funding;
- Applicant must be under the age of 35 years Applicants must be full-time students at a registered and recognised tertiary educational institution.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2021 Rand Water Bursaries CLICK HERE
The following documents must accompany your application: Certified copy of ID Document; Certified copy of Matric Certificate; and Latest Academic Record.
Closing date: 26 May 2021