Are you an unemployed South African graduate with an N2 certificate and desire an opportunity to earn while you gain experience, Rio Tinto’s Richards Bay Minerals is inviting applications from persons like you for their 2021 RBM Apprenticeship Programme.
Our opportunities are located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Richards Bay. So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
The following Learnership opportunities are available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Plater Welder
- South African citizen
- N2 in the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two related trade theory subjects for the discipline.
- National Driver ’s License.
Your application should include the following:
- Brief statement explaining why you have chosen your particular career
- Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of certificates, Identity document and Driver’s License
- Acceptance into the learnership is dependent on a successful interview and assessment
How to apply?
Only online applications will be considered. To apply for this RBM 2021 Apprenticeship Programme CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: Unspecified
RBM is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups in line with the company’s employment equity plan.