SAB is inviting applications for its Brewing Technical Trainee opportunity at its Newlands Brewery in the Western Cape from Biological Sciences, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering graduates. The Technical Trainee programme is a structured 18 month programme which is designed to address the acquisition of technical skills and experience for graduates as well as familiarize them with the company culture and principles. The rigor of the programme should ensure that an individual that has completed the programme can be allocated an area of responsibility immediately.
- Matric Certificate/ NSC
- A Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
Output and Accountabilities
- Effective communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Self managed and assertiveness
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Creative and broad minded thinker Dynamic Personality
- Must be a change agent (influential power)
- Self starter and energetic
- Willingness to challenge the “status quo”
- Owner Mind set
- Excitement to function in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Problem Solver
- Passion for Brewing
How to apply?
To apply for the SAB Newlands Brewing Technical Trainee Programme CLICK HERE
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.