Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Mine wants to award bursaries to students that are currently studying towards a mining industry related qualification at any of the SA universities or University of Technologies.
What are the requirements?
- South African Citizen
- Senior Certificate with acceptance at a tertiary institution.
- Second year student with an aggregate of 60% for major subjects in the first year
Students from JTD District Municipal area and dependents of Tshipi e Ntle Manganese mine employees.
How to apply?
Applicants who meet the key requirements must apply and submit their CVs together with the required documents by CLICKING HERE on or before 31 May 2021. Remember to have copies of the following documents ready.
- Matric certificate
- Copy of ID
- A short motivation and attach a proof if available
- An abbreviated CV
- Proof of residence
- Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution
- A statement of first year results from the institution.
Closing date: 31 May 2021