The University of the Free State (UFS) is inviting applications from Law graduates (Bachelor of Laws (LLB)) for its 2021 Law Internship to be placed within the Office of the Dean: Law for a period of 12 months. Successful candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of R7 664.75 for the 12-months period of employment.
What are the requirements?
To apply for this internship at the UFS, you should meet the following minimum requirements:
- LLB degree.
- Enrolled for an LLM degree or other postgraduate qualification in a related discipline (contact sessions should be after working hours).
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership / internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership / internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of one (1) year.
- Results Orientated
- The ability to be reliable, responsible, dependable and to fulfil obligations.
- The ability to maintain composure and self-control.
- Strategic Thinking
- The ability to focus on details, work towards perfection, and approach work in a neat and organised manner.
- The ability to plan work and to follow plans.
- Business Acumen
- The ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- The ability to lead, take charge of situations, and offer opinions and directions to others.
- The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude, and encourage people to work together.
- Building Coalitions
- The ability to be self-assured and at ease with people in all types of social situations.
- The ability to interact with others and establish personal connections with people.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2021 UFS Law Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 18 May 2021
Get more opportunities like this one in your email inbox or WhatsApp daily; SUBSCRIBE AT THIS LINK: http://bit.ly/BursaryBin
© The Bursary Bin